I am looking for a Marketing Specialist for our client.
For your safety, the selection procedure will be conducted remotely, by telephone or video call.
- Activities in the marketing area including realization of approved plan for direct communication and media communication
- Cooperate with Marketing agencies and supervise project budges
- Localize marketing materials from EMEA in cooperation with local agencies or EMEA support team
- Execute various marketing related projects
- Supports sales events by creating and developing adequate communication and delivering branding
- Interfaces with all departments and liaises with Corporate Marketing to ensure efficient implementation of regional and global marketing programs
- Editorial communication competence
- Confident & personable with good interpersonal skills
- Communicative, energetic & enthusiastic, with a ‘can do’ approach to tasks
- Able to work as part of an international team but also independently
- Able to set own priorities & take initiative
- Strong administrative, organizational & planning skills
- Must be prepared to travel several times annually throughout CZ and SK and occasionally to other European Countries for national and international events, also during evenings and weekends. Flexible in terms of working hours at those events.
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
- Ability to make compromises and look for diplomatic solutions
- College or University education is preferred (but not mandatory)
- Min 2-year experience in marketing
- Experience in Social Media and direct/media communication management will be beneficial, but not essential
- Basic budget preparation knowledge
- Experience in cooperation with agencies
- Talent to text and/or design advertising/promotion material (of advantage)
- Commercial experience displaying proof of strong organizational and operational skills
- Experience working and traveling abroad beneficial, but not essential
- Fluency in Slovak/Czech and English essential (both written & verbal)
- Good PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint – minimum requirements)
- Starting salary 45000 CZK - 50000 CZK/gross/month
- Work for a company that is one of the top-rated employers
- A thriving job in an international environment with people who love what they do
- An amazing, mobilizing working atmosphere in an intimate team
- Modern work environment and tools
- Benefits package (sports pass, 5 sick days, access to an educational platform)
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
Please, quote the reference number 30-19-388628
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
Gi Group Czech Republic, s.r.o.
ContactGi Group Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Mgr. Andrea Němcová